Attenkofer-style wire trap
- Wire trap with entrances on both sides for capturing voles
- Base frame and trigger mechanism made of galvanised steel wire with corrosion protection for long-term outdoor use
- Spring made of galvanised spring steel wire for high and sustained impact even after multiple use
- Voles are rarely found alone and they dig tunnels several kilometres long. Locate the tunnels from the mounds of earth and remove these. Then open the tunnels down to a depth of around 20–30 cm. Check the openings after around 24 hours. If the tunnel is closed up again, it’s an inhabited tunnel. Open the tunnel again and position baited traps in all inhabited tunnels. Use several traps to make sure you capture the voles.
- Voles are drawn to vegetables (carrots, potatoes, celery, etc.). Do not use animal products as bait. This prevents you from capturing moles by mistake.
- You must wear gloves when setting and positioning the trap – voles have a very sensitive sense of smell and might be warned off by the human scent. Wearing gloves also prevents injuries!
Carrots, dandelion roots, celery, etc.
Warning – high impact! Take great care when setting the trap!
- Place the bait on the bait hook
- Press together the trap limbs by the handles and hang them in the tilt clamp
- Secure the tilt clamp under the bait hook
- Place the trap in an inhabited vole tunnel and cover
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Galvanised steel wire, galvanised spring steel wire
Weight: 100 g
Dimensions: 100 x 110 x 110 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 234 005|
4004718 234 050