Bavarian-style wire trap for capturing voles – the first trap in DEUFA’s history
- Wire trap with wire adjusting ring for quickly and effectively catching voles
- Steel wire with large cross-section for high and lasting impact with multiple use
- Copper coating provides corrosion protection for long-term outdoor use
- Wire adjusting ring made of galvanised steel wire with coil for securing the bait
- Voles are rarely found alone and they dig tunnels several kilometres long. Locate the tunnels from the mounds of earth and remove these. Then open the tunnels down to a depth of around 20–30 cm. Check the openings after around 24 hours. If the tunnel is closed up again, it’s an inhabited tunnel. Open the tunnels again and position baited and set traps in all inhabited tunnels. Use several traps to make sure you capture the voles.
- Voles are drawn to vegetables (carrots, potatoes, celery, etc.). Do not use animal products as bait. This prevents you from capturing moles by mistake.
- You must wear gloves when setting and positioning the trap – voles have a very sensitive sense of smell and might be warned off by the human scent. Wearing gloves also prevents injuries when setting the trap!
Carrots, dandelion roots, celery, etc
Warning: High impact – take great care when setting the trap!
- Secure the bait in the adjusting ring
- Open the trap by pressing together the handles, and set it by clamping the adjusting ring
- Place the trap in the inhabited vole tunnel and then close the tunnel again
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Copper-plated steel wire
Weight: 85 g
Dimensions: 150 x 55 x 80 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 230 007|
4004718 230 038
4004718 230 052
|2 units in pouch on cardboard hanger||1|
|4004718 230 106|
4004718 230 151