Metal pincer trap for capturing multiple voles”
- Claw trap with bait plate for catching voles – extremely easy to use!
- Claw and bait plate made of galvanised steel sheet with corrosion protection for outdoor use
- Spring made of galvanised spring steel wire with high and sustained impact even after multiple use
- Bait plate made of galvanised steel sheet with bait hook for easy securing of bait
- Voles are rarely found alone and they dig tunnels several kilometres long. Locate the tunnels from the mounds of earth and remove these. Then open the tunnels down to a depth of around 20–30 cm. Check the openings after around 24 hours. If the tunnel is closed up again, it’s an inhabited tunnel. Open the tunnels again and position baited and set traps in all inhabited tunnels. Use several traps to make sure you capture the voles.
- Voles are drawn to vegetables (carrots, potatoes, celery, etc.). Do not use animal products as bait. This prevents you from capturing moles by mistake.
- You must wear gloves when setting and positioning the trap – voles have a very sensitive sense of smell and might be warned off by the human scent. Wearing gloves also prevents injuries when setting the trap!
Carrots, dandelion roots, celery, et
Warning: High impact – take great care when setting the trap!
- Secure the bait on the bait plate
- Open the trap by pressing together the handles, and set it by clamping in the bait plate
- Place the trap in the inhabited vole tunnel and then close the tunnel again
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Galvanised steel sheet, galvanised spring steel wire
Weight: 140 g
Dimensions: 185 x 80 x 90 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|Loose with bait plate||1|
|4004718 235 002|
4004718 235 033
4004718 235 057
|1 unit on cardboard hanger with bait plate||1|
|4004718 235 101|
4004718 235 156
|Bait plate (replacement part)||50||235 095||4004718 235 095|