With cord positioning for safe and effective capture of mice
- Field mouse trap in two different designs: two-hole trap (219 002) or three-hole trap (220 008)
- Trap body made of PEFCTM-certified beechwood
- Hammer made of galvanised steel strip with enhanced stiffness and strength compared to conventional wire hammers
- Spring made of galvanised spring steel wire for high and sustained impact even after multiple use outdoors
- Trap setting with cord for efficiently preventing failed capture in small indoor and outdoor areas or on organic farms
Cereal grains, corn grains, apple, celery
Take great care when setting the trap!
- Bait the trap by securing it to the end of the capture holes
- Press the hammer with spring down until the end of the adjusting ring sticks out from the bottom of the trap body
- Place a nail/toothpick/screw between the trap base and the hammer to stop it from moving.
- Secure the hammer and spring with a cord (the bait must be positioned behind the cord)
- Remove the nail/toothpick/screw, and set the trap
- Place the trap along passageways
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Beechwood, spring steel wire, galvanised steel sheet
Weight: 142 g
Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 70 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 220 008|
4004718 220 039