LUNA Baden Vole Trap
Nr. 233 008
Baden-style wire trap for capturing voles
- Wire trap with bait plate for quickly and effectively catching voles
- Steel wire with large cross-section for high and lasting impact with multiple use
- Copper coating provides corrosion protection for long-term outdoor use
- Bait plate made of galvanised steel sheet with bait hole
- Voles are rarely found alone and they dig tunnels several kilometres long. Locate the tunnels from the mounds of earth and remove these. Then open the tunnels down to a depth of around 20–30 cm. Check the openings after around 24 hours. If the tunnel is closed up again, it’s an inhabited tunnel. Open the tunnels again and position baited and set traps in all inhabited tunnels. Use several traps to make sure you capture the voles.
- Voles are drawn to vegetables (carrots, potatoes, celery, etc.). Do not use animal products as bait. This prevents you from capturing moles by mistake.
- You must wear gloves when setting and positioning the trap – voles have a very sensitive sense of smell and might be warned off by the human scent. Wearing gloves also prevents injuries when setting the trap!
Carrots, dandelion roots, celery, etc.
Warning: High impact – take great care when setting the trap!
- Secure the bait in the bait hole on the bait plate
- Open the trap around 4 cm by pressing together the handle, and set it by inserting the bait plate
- Place the trap in the inhabited vole tunnel and then close the tunnel again
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Copper-plated steel wire
Weight: 75 g
Dimensions: 180 x 60 x 35 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|Loose with bait plate||1|
|4004718 233 008|
4004718 233 039
4004718 233 053
|2 units in pouch on cardboard hanger with bait plate||1|
|4004718 233 206|
4004718 233 251
|Bait plate (replacement part)||50||233 091||4004718 233 091|