LUNA Snail Repeller Fence
Nr. 610 007
The gentle solution for your snail plague
- Effective and environmentally friendly snail repeller for protecting plants and herbs
- Special metal curved edge at the top: Snails simply can’t get over!
- Minimal risk of injury for other garden creatures and children
- No environmentally harmful substances used
- Extendable on all sides: The design allows you to extend the fence by combining straight panels and corner connectors to suit the size of your garden
- Straight panels and corner connectors made of galvanised steel sheet with corrosion protection for long-term outdoor use
- To get you started, the basic set consists of twelve 1-meter straight panels and four corner connectors. You can then add to the basic set to suit your needs!
- First, use a spade to dig a channel 8- to 10-cm-deep around the area that is to be fenced off. Then slide straight panels into one another to achieve the desired length (min. 5 cm overlap) and connect these with the corner connectors. Fix the positioned panels in place with soil.
- After you’ve put up the fence, there may be unhatched snails inside already. In the first season after setting up the fence, you should therefore check the screened-off area for snails and remove any you find.
- Caution! Make sure overhanging plants do not allow snails to climb over.
Materials: Galvanised steel sheet
Weight: 15 kg (610 007), 1 kg (611 004), 200 g (612 001)
Dimensions: 1000 x 250 x 40 mm (611 004), 250 x 110 x 110 mm (612 001)
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|Basic set (12 straight panels, 4 corner connectors)||1||610 007||4004718 610 007|
|Straight panel (extension)||1|
|4004718 611 004|
4004718 611 059
|Corner connector (extension)||1|
|4004718 612 001|
4004718 612 056