Wire trap with tilt clamp mechanism for user-friendly capture of voles”
- Wire trap with entrance on one side for capturing voles
- Base frame and trigger mechanism made of galvanised steel wire with corrosion protection for long-term outdoor use
- Tilt clamp made of galvanised steel sheet with bait hole
- Spring made of galvanised spring steel wire for high and sustained impact even after multiple use
- Voles are rarely found alone and they dig tunnels several kilometres long. Locate the tunnels from the mounds of earth and remove these. Then open the tunnels down to a depth of around 20–30 cm. Check the openings after around 24 hours. If the tunnel is closed up again, it’s an inhabited tunnel. Open the tunnels again and position baited and set traps in all inhabited tunnels. Use several traps to make sure you capture the voles.
- Voles are drawn to root vegetables (carrots, potatoes, celery, etc.). Do not use animal products as bait. This prevents you from capturing moles by mistake.
- You must wear gloves when setting and positioning the trap – voles have a very sensitive sense of smell and might be warned off by the human scent. Wearing gloves also prevents injuries!
Carrots, dandelion roots, celery, etc.
Warning – high impact! Take great care when setting the trap!
- Pull back the hammer 90°
- Press the bait plate down over the snap-in point
- Place the trap in an inhabited vole tunnel and cover
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Galvanised steel sheet, galvanised steel wire, galvanised spring steel wire
Weight: 80 g
Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 60 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 238 003|
4004718 238 058