For the safe and humane live capture of mice”
- With one-sided (005 001) and two-sided (006 008) capture
- Thick OSB base plate of PEFCTM-certified manufacture for ensuring excellent stability of the trap body
- OSB board material with waterproof gluing for satisfactory moisture resistance even when used outdoors
- Trap door and back wall (one-sided trap) made of galvanised steel sheet, and trap body made of galvanised wire mesh with corrosion protection for outdoor use
- Optimised door and back-wall geometry for the humane capture of mice
- Spring-steel spiral spring with sustained restoring force even after multiple use
- Minimised risk of injury for children and pets – the trap has no unprotected hammers!
Ham, sausage, cheese, etc.
Take care when setting the spring!
- Open the back wall, place the bait on the bait hook and close the back wall
- Open the door backwards 90° by its hinge
- Secure the door catch with the bait hook
- Place the trap along passageways
Check the trap regularly (every 4–6 hrs)!
Materials: OSB board, spring steel spring, galvanised steel wire, galvanised wire mesh, galvanised steel sheet
Weight: 100 g
Dimensions: 150 x 70 x 90 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 005 001|
4004718 005 025
4004718 005 056