For the safe and humane live capture of rats
- With one-sided (114 000) and two-sided (113 003) capture
- Base plate made of galvanised steel sheet to ensure excellent stability of the trap body and weather resistance for outdoor use
- Metal base plate for preventing the absorption of odours resulting from rat excretions with multiple use
- Trap doors made of galvanised steel sheet and trap body made of galvanised wire mesh with corrosion protection for outdoor use
- Optimised door geometry for the humane capture of rats
- Spring-steel spiral spring with sustained restoring force even after multiple use
- Minimised risk of injury for children and pets – the trap has no impact mechanism!
Ham, sausage, cheese, etc.
Take care when setting the trap!
- Open the door backwards 90° by its hinge and place the bait on the bait hook
- Set the door catch using the holding bracket
- Secure the holding bracket with the bait hook
- Place the trap along passageways
Check the trap regularly (every 4–6 hrs)!
Materials: Galvanised steel sheet, spring steel spring, galvanised steel wire, galvanised wire mesh
Weight: 300 g
Dimensions: 290 x 120 x 120 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 114 000|
4004718 114 031