For the safe and humane live capture of rats”
- With one-sided (014 003) or two-sided (013 006) capture
- Thick OSB base plate of PEFCTM-certified manufacture for ensuring excellent stability of the trap body
- OSB board material with waterproof gluing for satisfactory moisture resistance even when used outdoors
- Trap doors made of galvanised steel sheet and trap body made of galvanised wire mesh with corrosion protection for outdoor use
- Optimised door geometry for the humane capture of rats
- Spring-steel spiral spring with sustained restoring force even after multiple use
- Minimised risk of injury for children and pets – the trap has no unprotected hammers!
Ham, sausage, cheese, etc
Take care when setting the trap!
- Open the door backwards 90° by its hinge and place the bait on the bait hook
- Set the door catch using the holding bracket
- Secure the holding bracket with the bait hook
- Place the trap along passageways
Check the trap regularly (every 4–6 hrs)!
Materials: OSB board, spring steel spring, galvanised steel wire, galvanised wire mesh, galvanised steel sheet
Weight: 380 g
Dimensions: 290 x 120 x 120 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 014 003|
4004718 014 034