Swiss Ringli trap for catching field mice – Made in Germany!
- Trap for quickly and effectively catching field mice
- Steel wire with large cross-section for high and lasting impact with multiple use
- Copper coating for corrosion protection in long-term outdoor use
- Wire adjusting ring with connecting chain for securing the adjusting ring when releasing the trap
- Field mice are rarely found alone and they live in passageways and cavities. Identify these and close all the holes you can find. After around two hours, check the holes you closed: If the holes are open again, the passageway is inhabited. Position baited and set field mouse traps in front of all open holes. Use several traps to make sure you capture as many as possible.
- You must wear gloves when setting and positioning the trap – field mice have a very sensitive sense of smell and might be warned off by the human scent. Wearing gloves also prevents injuries when setting the trap!
Apple, pear, raisins, etc
Warning: High impact – take great care when setting the trap!
- Open the trap in the area of the handles by approx. 4 cm
- Set the trap by inserting the adjusting ring
- After positioning the trap in front of the mouse hole, place the bait behind the adjusting ring
Check the trap regularly!
Materials: Copper-plated steel wire
Weight: 80 g
Dimensions: 190 x 62 x 35 mm
|Packaging unit||Product no.:||EAN|
|4004718 210 009|
4004718 210 030
|2 units in pouch on cardboard hanger||1|
|4004718 210 108|
4004718 210 153
|Adjusting ring on chain (replacement)||10||210 207||4004718 210 207|